Office 2013 price leaked
A leaked slide for retailers is making rounds on the web of Microsoft’s business strategy in selling the latest version of Office.
The worlds most useful business suite of programs is undergoing some radical new changes not only in design but in pricing as well. The new Metro overhaul has made it simple for users to digest information on the screen without compromising any of its features; It’s the same old Office but with a Modern design. The real change here is that you now have the choice to get Office through a subscription plan as noted on the image above. The choice is yours if you would like to pay upfront or go the subscription model.
Follow and like the Redmond Post to keep up to date on Microsoft related news. To learn more about the new Office check out the source below.
- Microsoft Office Home and Business 2013
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 RT
- Microsoft Office Personal 2013 (available in Japan only)
- Microsoft Office Professional 2013
- Microsoft Office Professional Academic 2013
- Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2013 (for volume licensees only)
- Microsoft Office Standard 2013 (for volume licensees only)